What’s new: Spring Cleanup 2023
The Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations (RCONA) and the City of Roseville are co-sponsoring a city-wide Neighborhood Cleanup. This event is for Roseville residents only.
Join us on the following Saturdays to make Roseville a cleaner city!
- May 13th @ Buljan Middle School
- May 20th @ Maidu Park, and
- June 10 th @ two locations: Saugstad Park and St. Johns Church.
Environmental Utilities will be bringing 20 ft. dumpsters to the site. Residents will be able to bring their junk to this site at no charge. Go to the following city link to get information about what are acceptable and unacceptable items to dump.
For more information or questions
We need volunteers for our Neighborhood Cleanup!
This is a great way to give back to your community.
- Direct traffic to the actual dumping bins–keep the lines organized.
- Check that participants can show their Roseville address identification (driver’s license) and collect their voucher. This event is being paid for by the City of Roseville and only Roseville residents may participate in this service.
- Make sure participants have reviewed the signage posted on-site or flyers/info for items not allowed for dumping.
- When needed, assist with unloading into dumpsters, especially for senior citizens. A volunteer waiver form will be required of all volunteers. All minors must have a waiver form signed by a parent. Request a form at email@example.com